Contact The Foundry to learn more about our story or to set up an appointment. Our staff is looking forward to helping you with your Chiropractic needs.
About Andrew Burd
Dr. Andrew Burd is the founder and sole practitioner at The Foundry Chiropractic & Upper Cervical, and a licensed Chiropractor. He is a graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic – West Campus in San Jose, California and holds a Bachelor of Arts from Ball State University.
Similar to the process of refining metal to its most precious form, Dr. Burd has drawn on the process of tempering and forging the functional elements of the human body. Chiropractic care directs and enforces the natural healing our bodies are capable of, thus bringing about transformation from within. Thus, the creation of The Foundry.
He and his family moved to Nashville in 2016, drawn by the city’s commitment to the arts, music, and community growth. He enjoys spending time outdoors with his family and jumps at any chance to catch local musicians and artists showcasing their work.
At The Foundry, Dr. Burd works hard to help patients of all backgrounds forge their own path to wellness and achieve complete well being. To patients, he is best known for being able to provide specific and personalized care based on individual needs. He is currently the only Chiropractor in Middle Tennessee specializing in Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific.
Training & Certifications
- Trained in Chiropractic analysis and treatment of the full spine and extremities
- Chiropractic techniques, including: Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific, Full-Spine Diversified and Gonstead, Toggle Recoil, and Integrated Drop-Table Techniques
- Certified in the Perinatal Webster Technique by the International Chiropractic
- Certified in Health Provider – Infant and Adult CPR/BLS.
- Awarded Virgil V. Strang Philosophy Award for the 137th graduating class of Palmer College of Chiropractic- West Campus
- Published alongside two other researchers in the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine in 2014
- Member of Upper Cervical Revolution- an organization that provides specialized training to students and doctors in the Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific analysis and technique
- Ambassador for Kairos Training Culture- an organization dedicated to Chiropractic performance training